To ensure all students learn and thrive in safe, healthy, and supportive learning environments
To be an inclusive community that empowers all students to foster their dreams, explore their possibilities, and create their futures
- Excellence: Ensure all students receive an exemplary education that is academically challenging and meets their social and emotional needs.
- Equity: Eliminate opportunity gaps and achieve excellence by providing access to schools, resources, and learning opportunities according to each student’s unique needs.
- Inclusivity: Strengthen our community by valuing people for who they are, nurturing our diversity, and embracing the contributions of all students, families, and staff.
- Integrity: Build trust by acting honestly, openly, ethically, and respectfully.
- Collaboration: Foster partnerships with families, community, and staff to support the success of our students.
- Innovation: Engage in forward-thinking to identify bold ideas that enable us to be responsive to the expectations of our organization and community while cultivating creativity, critical thinking, and resourcefulness in our students.
- Stewardship: Manage our resources to honor the community’s investment in our schools; create safe, healthy, and environmentally sustainable learning environments; support civic and community engagement; and serve current and future generations.
Our Vision: Glebe Elementary School, in partnership with the community, is committed to creating and maintaining a postive environment in which students will engage in challenging and purposeful learning to become:
- Imaginative and critical thinkers
- Socially responsible citizens
- Life-long learners
- Culturally aware individuals