Read – Make Your Own Adventure
Reading takes us on so many adventures – we can,
- read about a new place – real or imaginary
- read about the adventures of real people
- read and learn how to do something new to us
This summer, go on an adventure with books!
Bring your tracker back to the Glebe library in the fall for a prize!
More Summer Reading information and resources:
- Book Lists: Find lists of recommended reads for every age and interest on our Book List page.
- Summer Reading Programs: Challenge yourself, earn a prize – Check out some of the reading programs available to help keep you reading, including the Arlington Public Library Program.
- More Summer Reading Inspiration: Inspiration is everywhere! Check out some of the many reading related blogs for more ideas.